The WEEB Bonding Jumper is used to create an electrical connection between two pieces of anodized aluminum, galvanized steel, or any electrically conductive metal which has been mechanically spliced.
- Corrosion resistant, tin plated, copper braid
- Maintains electrical bond across spliced rails
- Features WEEB Washer technology
- Equivalent to #6 AWG copper conductor
- Available assembled or unassembled
- UL 467 Listed
- WEEB Washers are recognized to UL2703
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.