Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Shipping costs will vary depending on the type of delivery required: residential or commercial addresses requiring a truck with a lift gate will incur an additional charge. After placing your order we may need to contact you to verify delivery specifications.
- You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
- Products can only be returned within 30 days after delivery
- Note: Certain items are non‐returnable:
- Custom Ordered items that are non‐stocking items
- Unused parts from solar kits
- Installed items
- A 25% Restocking fee will be applied to all returns
- Customer is responsible for covering return shipping cost
- Without an RMA Number (to be provided by the Soliberated Solar or its suppliers) the return shipment will not be accepted, and will be returned to sender.
- Once we have received your return and the product has passed inspection by our warehouse, your account will be credited for the original purchase price minus restocking fees of 25%, within 30 days. (If product is not returned in new, resalable condition, credit will not be issued)
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Overages, Shortages, and Damages (OS&D)
- Inspect packaging before signing for shipment
- If packaging is damaged, open packaging and inspect contents
- If products are damaged, notate damage on Delivery Receipt (DR) and have driver sign off on damage
- Take pictures of damaged products, packaging, and DR notating damage
- Inspect shipment to ensure correct products and quantities are received.
- If incorrect products or quantities are received, report issue within 48 hours.
- Exchanges will be handled as returns- credit from return will be applied to exchange once return has been inspected.
- If replacement is needed immediately, payment will be required, which will then be refunded once return of original product has been received and inspected.
Once your request has been submitted you will be contacted by the Soliberated Solar team with the details of your replacement, return, or exchange within one business day.