SolTrekker is a custom-built mobile power unit that increases your outdoor freedom and range. Camping, adventure travel, construction, bugging out, or anything that you can think of requiring power on the go; this unit is for you. The solar power system can be installed on any size trailer and is tailorable to your specific needs. The system's output is 120 volt pure AC sine wave and doubles as a 30A charger when the sun isn't abundant. Plug it into any 120 volt power source or a generator to charge the batteries before hitting the road for your next adventure.
SolTrekker Spec Details
- Current model is a 5’x8’ enclosed cargo trailer with 500 watts of solar power on the roof.
- Battery bank is comprised of 4 AGM batteries that supply 220 Ah (amp hours) of energy in a 24 Volt configuration.
- Battery charging is done with a 30 amp MPPT charge controller that allows for maximum charging efficiency with the available sunlight.
- Inverter exports 2000 watts on a 20 amp circuit and is able to handle a 6000 watt surge for up to 15 seconds. The inverter exports pure sine wave energy that will power your most sensitive electronics and most hand tools that would be used on any job site.
- Inverter also doubles as a battery charging unit that can be plugged into your generator or shore power. The charger is a 30 amp circuit and has a high and low voltage cutoff that will not overcharge your batteries or let them over discharge and cause excessive damage.
- All components, including the actual trailer, were either designed or built in the USA.
- 2000 Watt pure sine wave inverter
- 120 Volt / 20 Amp AC circuit
- Integrated LED lighting
- 30 Amp charger
- 24 Volt/220 Ah battery bank
- 500 Watts of PV
- 30 Amp MPPT Charge controller